A Hotel for Every Type in Milan, Italy
Collected by Afar Magazine
Piazza della Repubblica, 17, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
This still-sparkling hotel opened in 1927. The only clues that it lived through a world war are the epic chandeliers, hand-painted frescoes, and proper yes-sir-yes-ma’am service. From $320. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
Via Tommaso Grossi, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
For starters, it’s surrounded by the Milan’s best shopping. Plus, rooms are like lived-in palaces, with blown-glass lamps and a bounty of Italian marble. Splurge on a balcony suite. From $560. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
Via Andegari, 9, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
At the MO, opening this month, enjoy alfresco feasts in the courtyard terrace and plush suites with glass walls that go from clear to opaque with the push of a button. From $800. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet