A Hotel for Every Type in Milan, Italy
Collected by Afar Magazine
Piazza della Repubblica, 17, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
This still-sparkling hotel opened in 1927. The only clues that it lived through a world war are the epic chandeliers, hand-painted frescoes, and proper yes-sir-yes-ma’am service. From $320. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
Via Tommaso Grossi, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
For starters, it’s surrounded by the Milan’s best shopping. Plus, rooms are like lived-in palaces, with blown-glass lamps and a bounty of Italian marble. Splurge on a balcony suite. From $560. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
Via Andegari, 9, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
At the MO, opening this month, enjoy alfresco feasts in the courtyard terrace and plush suites with glass walls that go from clear to opaque with the push of a button. From $800. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico