A Downtown Tea Tour
Collected by Nancy Besharah
540 Fisgard St, Victoria, BC V8W 1R4, Canada
Venus Sophia, located in the heart of Chinatown, is a quaint vintage-meets-modern tea room and vegetarian restaurant. The name Venus Sophia is symbolic for beauty, love and wisdom. The service is friendly, tea is wonderful and the loose leaf tea...
1624 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Z3, Canada
I was blown away by this bright tea shop in Victoria on Vancouver Island in B.C. The first half of the store is filled with delicious-smelling, tea-infused products. (There's a spa in the back.) The second? Tins and tins of heady organic teas. You...
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico