A Downtown Tea Tour
Collected by Nancy Besharah
540 Fisgard St, Victoria, BC V8W 1R4, Canada
Venus Sophia, located in the heart of Chinatown, is a quaint vintage-meets-modern tea room and vegetarian restaurant. The name Venus Sophia is symbolic for beauty, love and wisdom. The service is friendly, tea is wonderful and the loose leaf tea...
1624 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Z3, Canada
Silk Road Tea was established in 1992 by accomplished tea expert Daniela Cubelic. She creates some of the world's finest organic teas as well as skin-care products made of plant-based essential oils and biodegradable ingredients. With a tearoom...
721 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1W5, Canada
Every book will tell you to have high tea at the Empress in Victoria, and you should. They welcomed our three-generation group, including 2 kids under 6, and had hot chocolate for those who didn't want tea. They also had a full gluten-free option,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys