A Day In Heidelberg
Collected by amber
Schlosshof 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
Heidelberg Castle is amazing. Besides being the setting of The Student Prince, it also boasts the world's biggest wine cask -- and one of the world's best views. There's nothing wrong with the pastry in Heidelberg, either.
Hauptstraße 159, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany
I know Heidelberg is on every tour route, and always teeming with tourists, but I never miss a chance to visit when I'm visiting family in Germany. I love the Altstadt, with its romantic nooks & crannies. I love the bridge on the Neckar, & walking...
On a sunny spring afternoon, the slope below the ruins of the castle in Heidelberg, where 'sheep may safely graze'...almost absurdly picturesque. One of my most vivid childhood memories is of visiting this castle with an 'uncle and auntie'--close...
Very similar to France and Italy is the simple journeys you can take out of big cities in Germany and encounter adorable towns you quite simply fall in love with. My favorite town to explore in all my time spent in Germany was Heidelberg. It's...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico