A Cultural Adventure in Qatar
Planning a visit to Qatar might seem daunting for a first-timer: The tiny country is packed with can’t-miss experiences for the high energy, the low key, and every style of traveler in between. Whether you’re looking for a rollicking desert adventure, a serene sail on the sea, or just a few local finds to take home as souvenirs, here are five key highlights not to miss to inspire and guide you on your way.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip