9 Ways to Experience Buenos Aires Like a Local
Buenos Aires is one of the most fascinating and varied destinations in the world, with a host of neighborhoods each with its own distinct character and soul. Here are nine ways to experience that colorful mosaic that is Buenos Aires, thanks to the AFAR community.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip