9 Epic Waterfall Hikes
Collected by Nicole Petrak
Is there anything more epic than a waterfall hike?
708 Alajuela Province alajuela, Provincia de Alajuela, Bajos del Toro, 20101, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is known for waterfalls, hot springs and other natural wonders, but many have become overcrowded due to an increase in tourism. If you are planning to hire a car to explore Costa Rica by land, you'll find this breathtaking waterfall...
Sec Gozalandia, San Sebastián 00685, Puerto Rico
As with many other natural wonders in Puerto Rico, there isn't a clearly defined marker. Normally, to find Gozalandia, you would first have to visit it with a local, because getting directions there can be complicated. Lately, there is talk...
39 Camp St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Starting with the scenery offered being some of the most naturally stunning in New Zealand and only accessible by joining this Routeburn Canyoning trip! The elements involved were simply thrilling, we jumped into crystal clear pools of water, went...
Often described as a Greek paradise, the Polilimnio Waterfalls in Polilimnio Gorge offer something different from Messenia's usual beaches. Visitors are immersed in a scene of lush greenery, gushing cascades, and green lakes filled with...
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 3 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots