9 Epic Waterfall Hikes
Collected by Nicole Petrak
Is there anything more epic than a waterfall hike?
708, Costa Rica, Provincia de Alajuela, Bajos del Toro, Costa Rica
Costa Rica is known for waterfalls, hot springs and other natural wonders, but many have become overcrowded due to an increase in tourism. If you are planning to hire a car to explore Costa Rica by land, you'll find this breathtaking waterfall...
Sec Gozalandia, San Sebastián 00685, Puerto Rico
As with many other natural wonders in Puerto Rico, there isn't a clearly defined marker. Normally, to find Gozalandia, you would first have to visit it with a local, because getting directions there can be complicated. Lately, there is talk...
39 Camp St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Starting with the scenery offered being some of the most naturally stunning in New Zealand and only accessible by joining this Routeburn Canyoning trip! The elements involved were simply thrilling, we jumped into crystal clear pools of water, went...
Often described as a Greek paradise, the Polilimnio Waterfalls in Polilimnio Gorge offer something different from Messenia's usual beaches. Visitors are immersed in a scene of lush greenery, gushing cascades, and green lakes filled with...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December