Collected by Tonia Tsirogianni
Budapest, Vigyázó Ferenc u. 4, 1051 Hungary
Mark my words, MAK will receive a Michelin Star! The Chef's Tasting menu was sublime- innovative offerings with caviar, sweet breads, foie gras (b/c every menu has foie gras in Hungary), duck, cod and trout. The New York Times has taken notice of...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 3Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania