7 Tulum Hot Spots
Collected by Katherine Kneier , AFAR Staff
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The Maya ruins of Tulum are already spectacular, but then you peek over the cliffs at one of the most beautiful beaches ever seen. It's no surprise that the Maya chose this spot for their city. Be sure to pack your swimsuit and some towels (maybe...
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Tulum is one place that is truly unique. It's eco-chic off the grid style and location while simple by nature is truly a magical experience. a 10km strip with jungle on one side and beach cabanas on the other all with a different flair, flavor and...
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Just outside of Tulum, there are a bunch of cenotes that are a must-visit when your in the area. The water is super soft and is enjoyable to soak in when you want a break from the sun. We ended up going to the Gran Cenote but were told about...
Boca de paila Km 5.5, 77766 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
On the beach in Tulum, Amansala is a rustic and low-key place to stay and eat. I'm here on my second annual yoga retreat—three hours of yoga in the morning and an hour-and-a-half of Pilates in the evening. The food is fresh, healthy, and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign