7 Fairytales Cities to See in Europe with kids
Collected by ANN WEEKS
Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Licking the final scoop of my stracciatella, I stared up to look at the monumental façade of the ST. Peter’s Basilica and It blew my mind! I could not take my eyes off Michelangelo’s Dome of the Basilica with the statues of the Saints on the top...
Naples, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
NAPLES, Italy - Mount Vesuvius, lies about six miles east of Naples, and is considered to be one of the world’s most famous landmarks for many reasons. First and foremost it is best known for having wiped out the cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum...
Outskirts of REYKJAVIK, Iceland --- We travelled on the Golden Circle, a popular tourist route that covers about 300 km with primary stops that include national park Þingvellir, the waterfall Gullfoss (meaning "golden falls"), and the geothermally...
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
This meal was delicious - the pasta was cooked perfectly al dente and the seafood was fantastic. Best part of the meal though, was when our waiter brought us small shot glasses of bootlegged homemade limoncello to finish off our meal!
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico