Sponsored by Avalon Waterways
Medieval Bamberg was once the main residence of a powerful German dynasty, and it’s easy to understand why they chose to settle here. Beyond the lovely natural setting along the Regnitz River in Bavaria, the old town is packed enough charming...
This port town in southern France has proven irresistible to everyone from conquering ancient Romans to artists like Vincent Van Gogh, who painted more than 200 works here, most famously, the Café Terrace at Night. Found at the northern tip of the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands