Sponsored by Avalon Waterways
Medieval Bamberg was once the main residence of a powerful German dynasty, and it’s easy to understand why they chose to settle here. Beyond the lovely natural setting along the Regnitz River in Bavaria, the old town is packed enough charming...
This port town in southern France has proven irresistible to everyone from conquering ancient Romans to artists like Vincent Van Gogh, who painted more than 200 works here, most famously, the Café Terrace at Night. Found at the northern tip of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village