Collected by Guahan Nana
Best family value run by a local family
997 S Marine Corps Dr, Tamuning, 96913, Guam
When lying on the beach gets boring, head to Alupang Beach Club. Guam’s largest marine sports center offers a wide variety of aquatic pursuits, from jet skiing to parasailing to banana boating to dolphin watching. Packages start from $50 per...
429 Pale San Vitores Rd, Tumon, 96913, Guam
With dishes like Pan Roasted Prawns with Red Rice Risotto Cakes and Hawaiian Rock Salt Ribeye Steak with Li Hing Mui Butter, Proa excels at blending traditional Chamorro cuisine with influences from around the globe. Its Tumon flagship is a...
962 Pale San Vitores Road, Suite A3 Tumon, Guam, Tamuning, 96913, Guam
The portions are generous and the service quick at this popular Japanese restaurant in downtown Tumon. The bento box lunch special is a bargain at $9.95, but my personal go-to is the shrimp tempura udon.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022