6 Ways To Discover Istria, Croatia
For the past decade, Istria has been labeled "the next Tuscany." True, the triangle-shaped peninsula across the Adriatic Sea from Venice is studded with hill towns and is claimed partially by Italy. (Most of the region is now in Croatia). But raw-fish restaurants, hip hotels, and quirky festivals are attracting attention for being, well, Istrian.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip