6 Fascinating Antarctica Cruises
Collected by Afar Magazine
Whether you want to watch penguins with naturalists or scuba dive in icy waters, there’s an Antarctic cruise that’s right for you.
The Lindblad–National Geographic Explorer, which hosted writer Chris Jones, carries only 148 passengers. The small size lets it reach some of Antarctica’s most remote places, and pro photographers are on board to help you capture the magic....
Days on Abercrombie & Kent’s Le Boreal offer naturalist-led outings—you’ll learn to tell a macaroni penguin from an Adélie—while nights bring time to relax on your private balcony. Twelve-day cruises from $12,495. This appeared in the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked