6 Can't Miss Boutiques Around the Duomo in Milan
Collected by Afar Magazine
Via Genova Thaon di Revel, 3, 20159 Milano MI, Italy
Start your day at Deus Ex Machina, a motorcycle store in an alley full of them, whose cafe is the perfect spot for a cappuccino and soft scrambled eggs while you ogle the Ducatis. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
Galleria del Corso, 4, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Work your way from Excelsior’s top floors (slinky Chloe dresses, Balmain leather jackets) to the main floor (watches, speakers, a sea of colorful iPad cases), then down to the subterranean floors for the impressive wine shop and restaurants. This...
Via Privata Fratelli Gabba, 7b, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
You’re a short walk from the Bulgari Hotel. Get a massage from one of the spa’s gifted therapists. After, hit the restaurant for cocktails and hissing-hot arancini in Milan’s most beautiful garden. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall