6 Can't Miss Boutiques Around the Duomo in Milan
Collected by Afar Magazine
Via Genova Thaon di Revel, 3, 20159 Milano MI, Italy
Start your day at Deus Ex Machina, a motorcycle store in an alley full of them, whose cafe is the perfect spot for a cappuccino and soft scrambled eggs while you ogle the Ducatis. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
Galleria del Corso, 4, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Work your way from Excelsior’s top floors (slinky Chloe dresses, Balmain leather jackets) to the main floor (watches, speakers, a sea of colorful iPad cases), then down to the subterranean floors for the impressive wine shop and restaurants. This...
Via Privata Fratelli Gabba, 7b, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
You’re a short walk from the Bulgari Hotel. Get a massage from one of the spa’s gifted therapists. After, hit the restaurant for cocktails and hissing-hot arancini in Milan’s most beautiful garden. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December