6 Can't Miss Boutiques Around the Duomo in Milan
Collected by Afar Magazine
Via Genova Thaon di Revel, 3, 20159 Milano MI, Italy
Start your day at Deus Ex Machina, a motorcycle store in an alley full of them, whose cafe is the perfect spot for a cappuccino and soft scrambled eggs while you ogle the Ducatis. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
Galleria del Corso, 4, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Work your way from Excelsior’s top floors (slinky Chloe dresses, Balmain leather jackets) to the main floor (watches, speakers, a sea of colorful iPad cases), then down to the subterranean floors for the impressive wine shop and restaurants. This...
Via Privata Fratelli Gabba, 7b, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
You’re a short walk from the Bulgari Hotel. Get a massage from one of the spa’s gifted therapists. After, hit the restaurant for cocktails and hissing-hot arancini in Milan’s most beautiful garden. This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 National Parks California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers