5 non-stop days in Lisbon
During my summer jaunt of Europe, I decided to go and find out what all the buzz about Lisbon was about. I was not disappointed in the least. The winding streets, colorful building tiles, tiled sidewalks, bottomless glasses of wine, freshest meals and incredible cool vibe of Lisbon had me hooked. Pack your walking shoes (with good grip of course) and be ready for endless eating, bottomless wine and to be enchanted at every corner. The Portuguese are warm and friendly, at every place we stopped we were delighted by the genuine demeanor. Lisbon will forever have a warm place in my heart— it is a place of not only history, caring people, amazing food, and winding streets, but also a place of friendship, inspiration and creativity. I can not wait for my next trip to Lisbon, and for my next opportunity to explore all that Portugal has to offer.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip