5 All-American Classics—And Where to Eat Them
Collected by Afar Magazine
Essentials for the all-American appetite.
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI 53713, USA
The German pork sausage, usually topped with sauerkraut, onions, and mustard, is a holy sacrament in Wisconsin. Taste the best at Madison’s Brat Fest from May 24–27. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
- 1 Tips + News Croatia Joins List of Countries Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 2 Tips + News How Can I Get a Vaccine Passport?
- 3 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 4 Trains Private Room Fares on Amtrak’s Most Scenic Routes Are Heavily Discounted This Summer
- 5 Museums + Galleries Immersive Van Gogh Digital Art Shows Coming to Nearly 30 U.S. Cities