5 All-American Classics—And Where to Eat Them
Collected by Afar Magazine
Essentials for the all-American appetite.
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI 53713, USA
The German pork sausage, usually topped with sauerkraut, onions, and mustard, is a holy sacrament in Wisconsin. Taste the best at Madison’s Brat Fest from May 24–27. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
- 1 Tips + News Italy to Require COVID Pass to Enter Museums, Restaurants
- 2 Tips + News U.S. to Keep International Travel Bans in Place Amid Variant Concerns
- 3 COVID + Travel CDC: The Vaccinated Should Now Wear Masks Indoors in Parts of U.S.
- 4 Tips + News These Countries Are Open to Vaccinated Travelers
- 5 Tips + News Which European Countries Can Americans Travel To?