5 All-American Classics—And Where to Eat Them
Collected by Afar Magazine
Essentials for the all-American appetite.
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI 53713, USA
The German pork sausage, usually topped with sauerkraut, onions, and mustard, is a holy sacrament in Wisconsin. Taste the best at Madison’s Brat Fest from May 24–27. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter