4 of Istanbul's Finest Breakfast Spreads
Collected by Afar Magazine
Turkish kahvalti might be the champion of breakfasts—here, where to dive in from writer Shahnaz Habib.
Şahkulu Mahallesi, Tımarcı Sk. No:3, 34421 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, Turkey
Privato’s traditional village breakfast—small plates of cheese, stewed fruits, preserves, eggs, and more—covers the tabletop and encourages a leisurely repast. Galip Dede Caddesi Timarci Sokak No. 3/B, Beyoğlu/Galata, 90/(0) 212-293-2055 This...
Teşvikiye mah.poyracık No:38 D:A, 34214 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
A proper Turkish kahvalti (breakfast) spread should cover the table with small, colorful dishes, including assorted cheeses, fresh tomatoes and cucumber, cured olives, and many varieties of jams and spreads. A proper Kurdish...
Cumhuriyet Mah., Gökkuşağı Sok., 34380 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
Assemble your own breakfast at Ferikoy Organik Pazari, an organic market held every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Don’t miss the hot stuffed crepes known as gozleme. —Shahnaz Habib Şişli Municipality Car Park, Bomonti Caddesi This appeared in the...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Travel News This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Summer 10 Best Places to Travel in May