3 of Hong Kong's Best Cocktail Bars
Collected by Afar Magazine
These three bars would be better described as cocktail shrines.
31 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong
From a nondescript entrance, you take an elevator seven floors up to this funky rooftop bar. Everything from the cocktails to the countertops— covered in mah jongg tiles—is a playful nod to Chinese tradition. Order Fu Lu Shou’s spicy Joh San, made...
48-50 Staunton St, Central, Hong Kong
While the minimalist space on Staunton Street is comfortable, the provocative drinks, made from unlikely local ingredients such as milk tea and jujube (red dates), are made more to surprise than to comfort. Order This: An homage to the ginger stew...
56, 58 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong
The high-minded bartenders at Quinary capitalize on their proximity on Hollywood Road to Hong Kong’s best markets by browsing for unusual (and proprietary) regional spices that wake up all of your senses. Order the Quinary Sour, the house spin on...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked