24 Hours in Christchurch
Collected by Natasha Amar
76-100 Cashel St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Like the Cardboard Cathedral, the Re:START shopping mall has become a symbol of Christchurch's rebirth following the 2011 earthquake. Made up of dozens of shipping containers, the mall features retailers that sell goods ranging from books to New...
2 Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Punting on the Avon in Cambridge style wooden boats through the Botanic gardens was my favorite thing to do in Christchurch. It's a beautiful ride on the Avon through Christchurch's Botanic Gardens.
290 Montreal St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
I am a coffee-seeker. When traveling to a new area or country, I will always try the local brew. So, after tasting the typical New Zealand flat white and long black, I had to try the Thunder Thighs; a decadent and decked out mochaccinno from my...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign