24 Hours in Christchurch
Collected by Natasha Amar
76-100 Cashel St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Like the Cardboard Cathedral, the Re:START shopping mall has become a symbol of Christchurch's rebirth following the 2011 earthquake. Made up of dozens of shipping containers, the mall features retailers that sell goods ranging from books to New...
2 Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Punting on the Avon in Cambridge style wooden boats through the Botanic gardens was my favorite thing to do in Christchurch. It's a beautiful ride on the Avon through Christchurch's Botanic Gardens.
290 Montreal St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
I am a coffee-seeker. When traveling to a new area or country, I will always try the local brew. So, after tasting the typical New Zealand flat white and long black, I had to try the Thunder Thighs; a decadent and decked out mochaccinno from my...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys