24 Hours in Christchurch
Collected by Natasha Amar
76-100 Cashel St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8011, New Zealand
Like the Cardboard Cathedral, the Re:START shopping mall has become a symbol of Christchurch's rebirth following the 2011 earthquake. Made up of dozens of shipping containers, the mall features retailers that sell goods ranging from books to New...
2 Cambridge Terrace, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
Punting on the Avon in Cambridge style wooden boats through the Botanic gardens was my favorite thing to do in Christchurch. It's a beautiful ride on the Avon through Christchurch's Botanic Gardens.
290 Montreal St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch 8013, New Zealand
I am a coffee-seeker. When traveling to a new area or country, I will always try the local brew. So, after tasting the typical New Zealand flat white and long black, I had to try the Thunder Thighs; a decadent and decked out mochaccinno from my...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World