Collected by John Lyons
3000 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
The boardwalk between Mission Beach and Pacific Beach is around 3 miles each way. If you walk from Belmont Park to Pacific Grove, it's a touch shorter at 2 miles each way. At one end is Belmont Park http://www.belmontpark.com/ with a large wooden...
6661 Imperial Hwy, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
If you're picking someone up at LAX, go a bit early and head to the Flight Path Museum along the south runways of LAX on the Imperial Highway. This hidden spot is a treasure for aviation enthusiasts with exhibits that include fascinating photos of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun