Collected by Jay
Kungsportsplatsen, 411 10 Göteborg, Sweden
Given Gothenburg’s strong maritime heritage, you need to get on the water to truly appreciate the city. From late April to September, daily boat tours from Kungsportsplatsen take you under twenty bridges and all along the old city moat and...
Slussgatan 1, 411 06 Göteborg, Sweden
If I only had one day in Gothenburg, I would spend the afternoon at the harbor. Maybe first dinner aboard the Barque Viking, which after a number of resurrections is now a hotel and restaurant. Afterwards, the Gothenburg Opera is a sight to see....
Östra Hamngatan 42, 411 09 Göteborg, Sweden
One of Sweden’s most famous names in shopping, Nordiska Kompaniet is simply referred to by locals as NK. Enjoy coffee and handmade Swedish chocolates on the ground floor before getting lost in the four stories of fashion, beauty and interiors....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys