Collected by Lindsey Ison
Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Antique wooden homes, decorated with bright cushions and religious artifacts, cluster around gardens and a saltwater pool like a tiny Hindu village. It’s hard to believe Desa Seni is only a short drive from the crowded beaches and shopping...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys