Collected by Lindsey Ison
Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Antique wooden homes, decorated with bright cushions and religious artifacts, cluster around gardens and a saltwater pool like a tiny Hindu village. It’s hard to believe Desa Seni is only a short drive from the crowded beaches and shopping...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World