Collected by NutjareeS.
Tham Lot, Pang Mapha District, Mae Hong Son, Thailand
After your guide takes you in to the caverns of Nam Lod Cave, you will feel a sense of awe...like you were welcomed to "the garden of eden". This 1-hour or so cave trek involves a bamboo boat ride, walking on sometimes slippery terrain and...
Doi Mae Salong, Mae Salong Nok, Mae Fa Luang District, Chiang Rai 57110, Thailand
My friends and I stayed in a small guesthouse in the Chinese settlement called Mae Salong in northern Thailand in the Chiang Rai province. We used that as our base for a 2 day trek to visit the local hill tribes. We stayed for one night in Mae...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys