Collected by Lattyanna
1 Chapmans Peak Dr, Hout Bay Harbour, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
When you're staying in Cape Town, be sure to get out to Hout Bay on the Cape Peninsula to witness a sunset that I'm convinced is the most beautiful one I've ever seen. I love the Chapman's Peak Hotel in Hout Bay. Even if you're staying in Cape...
Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA, USA
Golden Gate Park was formed out of an expanse of sand dunes to the west of the city in the nineteenth century—a history that is still discernible in the rolling topography of much of the park’s more than 1,000 acres. Over 13 million...
Kakadu National Park, Northern Territory, Gulung Mardrulk NT 0852, Australia
Located on Waterfall Creek in World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park, the Gunlom Falls infinity pool is the perfect combination of waterfall and plunge pool, with gum trees for shade, picnic areas nearby for snacking and camping, and hiking...
333 Geissmann Dr, Mt Tamborine QLD 4272, Australia
Walk through rainforest canopy with the Rainforest Skywalk, a 300 metre bridge suspended ten stories high that weaves its way through the ancient rainforest on Mt Tamborine. I'm scared of heights, but it's not scary at all, and I felt really safe...
Lavers Hill VIC 3238, Australia
No trip to Victoria is complete without taking a drive down the Great Ocean Road. The small surf town of Torquay marks the start of the Great Ocean Road. One of the quieter towns along the road there are plenty of outlet stores selling surf brands...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet