2017 Jan cruise
Collected by Donna
Zona Industrial, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
While in Cozumel Mexico this past November I had an opportunity of a lifetime! I had originally planned to visit Tulum Mayan ruins while our cruise ship stopped in Cozumel but INSTANTLY changed my mind when I found out we could participate in an...
Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
My daughter and I took a entertaining boat cruise from Cancun to Isla Mujeres (the island of women). The Aquaworld Boat Cruise Staff danced and sang to old hits such as Stayin' Alive. We even celebrated Tony the bartender 60 th birthday. The boat...
Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
While strolling barefoot down the sandy shoreline of the Mexican Riviera’s Playa del Carmen, a little girl scurried up alongside me. To maintain her poise, she slowed down in the nick of time to artistically position herself into my shot. Look...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna