2017 Jan cruise
Collected by Donna
Zona Industrial, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
While in Cozumel Mexico this past November I had an opportunity of a lifetime! I had originally planned to visit Tulum Mayan ruins while our cruise ship stopped in Cozumel but INSTANTLY changed my mind when I found out we could participate in an...
Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico
My daughter and I took a entertaining boat cruise from Cancun to Isla Mujeres (the island of women). The Aquaworld Boat Cruise Staff danced and sang to old hits such as Stayin' Alive. We even celebrated Tony the bartender 60 th birthday. The boat...
Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
While strolling barefoot down the sandy shoreline of the Mexican Riviera’s Playa del Carmen, a little girl scurried up alongside me. To maintain her poise, she slowed down in the nick of time to artistically position herself into my shot. Look...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing