2017 Egypt, Jordan, Etc
Collected by Fred
1 Qasr Al Sarab Road - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
You will never feel more like a character in Lawrence of Arabia than by travelling to the Empty Quarter, the Rub'Al Khali desert. This desert area may represent what most visitors assume they will see when visiting Abu Dhabi, but it's surprisingly...
Sheikh Zayed 1st Street, Khalidiya - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Frequently recommended, I finally found The One furniture shop to go to the cafe “upstairs in the back corner” of the store. I took a taxi to the corner of Zayed the First Street and Al Bateen Street—where my driver found it by the reference to...
17, The Iridium Building, Umm-e- Suqeim Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Whether you want to explore the stretch of sand dunes 40 minutes outside of Dubai or visit the largest expanse of uninhabited desert in the world, known as the Empty Quarter, a desert safari is the way to do it. There are any number of tour...
Al Nakhal Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Sure you can ride a camel through the desert, but why do that when you can control the throttle on a custom-built desert-trashing sand-spewing, tail-swerving dune buggy over massive waves of sand. Delta.ae built a fleet of dune buggies with solid...
59 Al Rigga Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Dubai in general wasn't the most exciting destination, however driving through sand dunes was beyond thrilling and sometimes nauseating but worth it! We ended in an oasis of great food, camel rides and some belly dancing.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village