Collected by Kay Hasdorff
Icefields Pkwy, Lake Louise, AB T0L, Canada
Num-Ti-Jah Lodge on Bow Lake just north of Lake Louise in Banff National Forest is a treasure, but then again, the entire Canadian Rockies makes for one unending series of aesthetically arresting moments. The Num-Ti-Jah lodge was built and run by...
Mount McIntyre, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 5Y9, Canada
Mt McIntyre ("Mount Mac") offers an easily-accessible high-country experience very close to downtown Whitehorse. Although a 4-wheel-drive vehicle is needed to get to the summit, rentals are available in town. The hiking up top is simply superb —...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022