2016 Chiapas Family Trip
Collected by Richard Schmidt
Favio Abelardo Paniagua 54, Barrio de Guadalupe, 29230 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
Taller Lenateros is a small workshop employing about twenty people full time. They make paper with new and recycled fibers, flowers and natural dyes, and even use recycled broken CDs embedded in paper for shiny book covers. They print blank books,...
40, Monterrey, Plan de Ayala Ampliación Sur, 29020 Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico
There are fewer thing in life better than a hot, fresh tortilla! While visiting the village of Zinacantan, just outside of San Cristobal, we got to enjoy a family lunch with these women who are the leaders in local Zinacantan fashion. Check out...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village