2016 Chiapas Family Trip
Collected by Richard Schmidt
Favio Abelardo Paniagua 54, Barrio de Guadalupe, 29230 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
Taller Lenateros is a small workshop employing about twenty people full time. They make paper with new and recycled fibers, flowers and natural dyes, and even use recycled broken CDs embedded in paper for shiny book covers. They print blank books,...
40, Monterrey, Plan de Ayala Ampliación Sur, 29020 Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, Mexico
There are fewer thing in life better than a hot, fresh tortilla! While visiting the village of Zinacantan, just outside of San Cristobal, we got to enjoy a family lunch with these women who are the leaders in local Zinacantan fashion. Check out...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019