Collected by Jay Gash
529 West Peachtree Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
It’s not every day that you can eat a meal in a restaurant owned by a soul legend. While there are a couple of locations around town, the one across from the Fox Theatre is the most iconic. Patrons line up outside, especially for Sunday...
466 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
Sacrilegious to some and hilarious to others, “Church,” as it’s fondly known, is something unique to the Old Fourth Ward. Located on Edgewood Avenue, Church attracts hipsters for the $4 PBR tall boys and endless games of ping...
100 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Housed in the Centennial Olympic Park tourism corridor, the Center for Civil and Human Rights is much more than a museum. While the emphasis is certainly on the civil rights movement, there are also several exhibits about the modern age. Set aside...
209 Edgewood Ave SE suite 117/18, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Grindhouse Killer Burgers opened in 2009 at the Sweet Auburn Curb Market to great success before opening the second Piedmont Avenue location. This spot has a full front deck and name-plays on vintage grindhouse movies and their freshly ground...
1811 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
In the film "Up in the Air," George Clooney's character recommended this Atlanta restaurant and suggested you "bring a bib." He wasn't off the mark in describing this classic eatery, located near the Atlanta Botanical Garden. On any given day, you...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna