Collected by Kay Hasdorff
8 Boulevard Richard Lenoir, 75011 Paris, France
The Bastille open-air market is one of the best in Paris. Shop for artisanal cheeses, fresh produce, breads, flowers and more ! Friendly vendors. Open Thursday from 7.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. and Sunday from 7.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter