Collected by Patti Alverson
Křižíkova 272/17, 186 00 Praha 8-Karlín, Czechia
Pivovarsky Klub literally translates to Brewery Club. The restaurant and beer bar is dedicated to serving the finest Czech beers along with classic, rustic Czech cuisine. They offer 240 plus bottled beers (primarily Czech), and 6 Czech...
Strahovské nádvoří 1/132, 118 00 Praha 1, Czechia
One of the most spectacular libraries in the world is at the Strahov Monastery in Prague. While it is a bit off the beaten path for most tourists, it really is a must-see. Over 125,000 classic and rare books fill floor-to-ceiling bookshelves at...
Nový Svět 76/1, 118 00 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
Prague is a historic city with ornate architecture but is now notorious for its crowds of tourists. This is one part of Prague that provides a glimpse of how the city used to be--quiet, quaint, and beautiful. When I first found this neighborhood,...
Štěpánská 623/40, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Only a few blocks from Wenceslas Square, the 206-room Radisson Blu is at once an art deco period piece and a fully modern accommodation with comfortable rooms (some with views of Prague Castle) and free Wi-Fi. Dine at the Michelin-starred Alcron...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter