Collected by Paula McMahon
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
The olive tree exhibit in front of the Duomo. Florence Culture & Heritage Week takes place in November every 2 years. For 10 days, there are exhibitions, food festivals, speakers & events throughout the city. Most are free to attend.
Localita' S. Antimo, 222, 53024 Castelnuovo dell'Abate SI, Italy
The Abbey of Sant' Antimo is outside the Tuscan city of Montalcino. Almost gave up trying to find it but when we arrived at this beautiful Romanesque abbey standing in all its solitary splendour we were glad we'd persisted. The abbey is a...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum