Collected by Paula McMahon
Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
The olive tree exhibit in front of the Duomo. Florence Culture & Heritage Week takes place in November every 2 years. For 10 days, there are exhibitions, food festivals, speakers & events throughout the city. Most are free to attend.
Localita' S. Antimo, 222, 53024 Castelnuovo dell'Abate SI, Italy
The Abbey of Sant' Antimo is outside the Tuscan city of Montalcino. Almost gave up trying to find it but when we arrived at this beautiful Romanesque abbey standing in all its solitary splendour we were glad we'd persisted. The abbey is a...
- 1 Tips + News This Is the Happiest State in the U.S.
- 2 Trending News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 3 Air Travel U.S. Customs Is Bringing Preclearance to These Foreign Airports
- 4 Tips + News CDC Issues Coronavirus Holiday Travel Advice
- 5 Tips + News Europe’s New COVID-19 Travel Rules, Explained
More From AFAR
Sponsored by The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel