12 Must-Do Experiences in Milan
There's so much to see and do in Milan that identifying the must-do experiences is nigh on impossible. Seeing the Duomo, Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper" (in Santa Maria delle Grazie), and EXPO 2015 must be top of the list. Style aficionados should certainly check out Milan's Fashion Quadrilateral. Similarly, football fans should try to watch a game at San Siro, Milan's cathedral of European soccer.
- 1ScottsdaleSlideshowA Perfect Day’s Adventures in Scottsdale Sponsored by Experience Scottsdale
- 2TrendsArticleMeet the Woman Who Went in Search of “the Good Death”
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleThe Halloween Capital of the World Isn’t What You Think It Is
- 4ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 5PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter