12 hours in Houston
Collected by Jason Seldon, AFAR Staff
321 W 19th St, Houston, TX 77008, USA
Retropolis is an awesome vintage clothing resale co-op. Think Buffalo Exchange, but with clothes from the 60s to the 80s. Its West 19th St. location in the Heights neighborhood will bring you to a fun, walkable shopping street in a historic part...
339 W 19th St, Houston, TX 77008, USA
If you want a unique Houston shopping experience, make the drive up to the shops on West 19th Street in the Heights neighborhood. This is an old shopping center that has been revitalized, and is now home to all kinds of cool, local businesses....
6 BLVD Place, 1800 Post Oak Blvd #6170, Houston, TX 77056, USA
This is a fantastic high-end restaurant near the Galleria mall, housed in an elegant, modern building with an open but warm atmosphere. Open for lunch, brunch, and dinner, RDG features a menu that is contemporary, with a great deal of...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos