12 hours in Houston
Collected by Jason Seldon, AFAR Staff
321 W 19th St, Houston, TX 77008, USA
Retropolis is an awesome vintage clothing resale co-op. Think Buffalo Exchange, but with clothes from the 60s to the 80s. Its West 19th St. location in the Heights neighborhood will bring you to a fun, walkable shopping street in a historic part...
339 W 19th St, Houston, TX 77008, USA
If you want a unique Houston shopping experience, make the drive up to the shops on West 19th Street in the Heights neighborhood. This is an old shopping center that has been revitalized, and is now home to all kinds of cool, local businesses....
6 BLVD Place, 1800 Post Oak Blvd #6170, Houston, TX 77056, USA
This is a fantastic high-end restaurant near the Galleria mall, housed in an elegant, modern building with an open but warm atmosphere. Open for lunch, brunch, and dinner, RDG features a menu that is contemporary, with a great deal of...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna