Collected by Tonia Tsirogianni
Budapest, Erzsébet krt. 9, 1073 Hungary
A glass-roofed atrium welcomes guests to a majestic hotel in the heart of the city. The common areas are decked out in marble and brocade, and chandeliers and bronze sculptures grace the 185 rooms. The historic New York Cafe, opened in 1894 and...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now