10 Top Miami Experiences
Collected by Stephanie Dosch
791 NE 125th St, North Miami, FL 33161, USA
A whimsical boutique, the Rabbit Hole is the go-to spot for savvy fashionistas seeking vintage finds. Owner Tya Tiempetch scours the country for the best ’60s baby-doll dresses, ruffly ’70s Givenchy blouses, and studded ’80s suede skirts.—Meeghan...
1717 N Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33132, USA
On the former site of Bacardi’s U.S. headquarters in Miami Beach sit two stunning Latin Modernist structures that recently secured landmark status. The cantilevered Annex has exterior walls composed entirely of stained glass murals that were...
1775 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
3251 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33129, USA
1060 Scarlet Oak St, Hollywood, FL 33019, USA
The first U.S. outpost of the Colombian gift shop Inkanta is the perfect place to score a memento of design-mad Miami. (Hungry for a Kidrobot banana figurine?) The jewel box–like store—gleaming white walls contrasting with a perforated...
95 NW 29th St, Miami, FL 33127, USA
The Rubell Family Collection occupies a former Drug Enforcement Administration warehouse in the Wynwood Arts District. Contemporary artists exhibited here include Jeff Koons and Kara Walker.—Meeghan Truelove 95 NW 29th St., (305) 573-6090. This...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign