10 Things not to Miss on the South Island
Postcards were invented for New Zealand's South island. Blue alpine lakes, snow-capped mountains, breathtaking fjords, and numerous adventure activities, this is the place that you tell your friends about when you get home. Stunning is probably the most appropriate word; South Islanders simply call it "home" and are more than happy to share it with you. Here are some ideas of the must-see sights on the South Island.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale