10 Genovese Dishes Not to Miss
Ligurian cuisine is a fascinating juxtaposition, for while most larger cities lie on the coast and thus center their cuisine on products from the sea, a large stretch of the province nestles deep into the mountains (think foods like butter, chestnuts, and rabbit). Here, ten dishes that best personify this region, from braised octopus to sliced lardo!
- 1Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 2Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game