Collected by Anna
Calle Cronista Rey Díaz, 2, 14006 Córdoba, Spain
Cordoba was once considered Europe’s brightest city where scholars would come to study ancient texts. Today, the city is vibrant and colorful and especially so during the Cordoba Patio Festival in early May when residents open their floral-swathed...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys