Collected by Sebastian
Dock Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Hands down, this is Cape Town’s most glamorous hotel. The Adam Tihany–designed interiors were unveiled just in time for the 2010 World Cup, and the celebs just haven’t stopped coming since. The rooms are spacious and mellow, with...
Moorings 5 & Portswood Ridge, 5 Portswood Rd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront is a fairly modern affair of shiny shopping mall, behemoth Ferris wheel, and massive harborside restaurants, to name a few highlights. Which is what makes the stylish Dock House stand out from its overly...
R44 Street, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
For those who are looking to add a relaxed, low-key estate to their winelands tour, Knorhoek Estate is the place. The winery is set on the slopes of the Simonsberg Mountain just 10 minutes from Stellenbosch. It's a small property and is a nice...
Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
The visual harmony between the high-rise buildings and the shimmering water of the canal can almost lull you into forgetting that Dubai Marina is a man-made development. Built in 2003, Dubai Marina is a residential area, yet it has generous...
31 Lugard Rd, The Peak Lugard Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158, USA
Since it opened in 2009, the Aria Resort & Casino has been a leading example of the post-kitsch, post-theme-hotel era of Las Vegas luxury accommodations. As the 61-story centerpiece of CityCenter—a cluster of hotels, residences, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles