- 1 / 1110. Sun StyleThe Spanish word for a wide-brimmed straw hat is sombrero, and while the word is commonly associated with a particular high-domed style that is also a symbol of Mexican culture, you’ll find lots of other styles—like the flat-topped kind pictured here—worn throughout the country. Would you wear one of these colorful hats to protect yourself from the blazing sun?
Plan Your Trip: MexicoPhoto by @lonavincent
- 2 / 119. Street SceneIn Milan, there’s something for everyone. Whether you want to eat at a trendy restaurant, shop at a hip boutique, or take a walking tour of the city’s vibrant street art (some of which appears on the front of this tram), there’s quirkiness to be found at every metro stop.
Plan Your Trip: ItalyPhoto by @sahagpeej
- 3 / 11
- 4 / 11
- 5 / 11
- 6 / 115. A Walk Through TimeDeep in the heart of the sprawling Indian metropolis of Delhi lies Old Delhi, a walled city that was founded in the 17th century. Old Delhi is a maze of narrow, bustling streets filled with historical architecture and traditional culture.
Plan Your Trip: IndiaPhoto by @lostwithpurpose
- 7 / 114. An Architectural WonderThe Taj Mahal—one of the most iconic landmarks in India (and the world)— took around 22 years to construct. It’s an architectural wonder: All four sides of the grandiose structure are symmetrical, creating a mirror image effect.
Plan Your Trip: IndiaPhoto by @insearchofperfect
- 8 / 113. A Launch of LightIt’s time to celebrate the beginning of a new year! We’re boundlessly proud of our #traveldeeper community for remaining open-minded, curious, and adventurous throughout the past year (and many years before it). Let’s usher in 2017 with joy, inspiration, and lots of light.
Plan Your Trip: Where to Go in 2017Photo by @kirankaz
- 9 / 11
- 10 / 111. Spice Up Your LifeMoroccan food is known for its wide array of unique flavors and spices. When you walk through one of Marrakesh’s many markets, it’s not uncommon to come across a colorful scene like this one—guaranteed to awaken both your sense of sight and sense of smell!
Plan Your Trip: MoroccoPhoto by @jaclynjoslin
- 11 / 11