- 1 / 1110. Penguin PartyWe followed AFAR ambassador @michaelatrimble around Antarctica. “On Danco Island, penguins march up an ice-packed slope, climbing to a summit nearly 600 feet high. I watched in awe as the birds floated along the summit’s curve, which was mirrored perfectly in the black Antarctic waters.”
Plan Your Trip: AntarcticaPhoto by @michaelatrimble
- 2 / 11
- 3 / 118. A French EscapeMost people explore Paris when visiting France, but the European country has so much more to offer than just its capital city. There are also beautiful beaches like Hossegor, one of the best surfing destinations in the world.
Plan Your Trip: Best French Getaways (Outside of Paris!)Photo by @musebyplume
- 4 / 117. Travel DreamsWe’re dreaming of relaxing under this palm tree on the beautiful shores of Florida. Where will you get away to next?
Plan Your Trip: 21 Rapid-Fire Questions That Will Determine Where You Should GoPhoto by @zastrozhin
- 5 / 116. A Unique Family AdventureLast year, @javierechecopar, his wife, Isa, and their then seven-year-old daughter, Fiore, embarked on a five-month road trip across South America. “We crossed from Chile to Argentina through one of the highest and most stunning passes in South America, the Sico Pass. The road to this point winds upwards until your head is light from the lack of air (and excess of beauty). For this shot, I gave my wife the camera, ran to where I thought I should be, and hoped that she was actually taking the photo. She was—and it was perfect.”
Plan Your Trip: South AmericaPhoto by @javierechecopar
- 6 / 11
- 7 / 114. Adventure in IcelandWhen our marketing coordinator @lucy_flan headed to Iceland, she found that the luxurious Ion Adventure Hotel was a destination in and of itself. The best part? The northern lights show she later caught through those stunning picture windows.
Plan Your Trip: 9 Places to See the Northern LightsPhoto by @lucy_flan
- 8 / 11
- 9 / 11
- 10 / 11
- 11 / 11