- 1 / 1110. For the Love of Veggies@ohdeardrea supplied our Sunday morning inspiration thanks to this shot of @cafegratitude, a 100 percent organic restaurant in Los Angeles that serves plant-based, health-conscious cuisine.
For a taste of vegetarian and vegan restaurants around the world that are totally worth the detour, click here.Photo by @ohdeardrea
- 2 / 119. Cuban CreativityAFAR ambassador @benschuyler recently explored Cuba on assignment with @ustoanyc and @smartours. According to Ben, “Cuba is a vivid tapestry of colors—the juxtaposition of new and old is fascinating.” #traveltogether
Looking to explore this Caribbean island yourself? We’ve gathered everything you need to know about traveling to Cuba right now, here.Photo by @benschuyler
- 3 / 11
- 4 / 11
- 5 / 116. Exploring the YucatánWe followed photographer @ananewyork around the Yucatán last week, where she captured the spirit of Mérida and Tulum and fell in love with the food. “The gastronomy in Mexico is one of the most amazing things; it’s really one of my favorite parts about the country. In Tulum, I had the best tostadas de atún (tuna tosadas) at Casa Jaguar.”
Read on to learn more about Ana’s trip to Mérida and her passions for travel and photography (plus even more shots!).Photo by @ananewyork
- 6 / 11
- 7 / 11
- 8 / 113. O Canada!During summer in Banff National Park, views like this one are abundant—but so are the crowds.
To find the best secret spots, we asked influential Canadians to reveal their favorite under-the-radar locations in the Great White North. Read on and start exploring!Photo by @robintuck1
- 9 / 112. Flying HighViewing Cappadocia’s otherworldly landscape from above in a hot air balloon at sunset—now that’s what we call a next-level travel experience.
Looking for 10 ways to make an epic trip like this even more incredible? We’ve got you covered.Photo by @estherjulee
- 10 / 111. Crazy About Colors@tiffpenguin knows that every sight improves when you’re soaking it up with your fluffy best friend—even this colorful facade in Hong Kong, which didn’t need much help in the first place.
Going abroad is even better when your pup can join you—read on learn how to travel with a pet.Photo by @tiffpenguin
- 11 / 11