- 1 / 16
- 2 / 16Map Your TravelsRecord the places you’ve traveled on this “It’s A Beautiful World” map; scratch off the foil to reveal a multicolor watercolor inspired by the destination.
Scratch travel map, $30Courtesy of KUULYS
- 3 / 16Travel JournalsHave journal, will travel—or at least be able to document adventures. This neutral and light notebook is the perfect addition to any hotel room nightstand.
Travel journal, $12Courtesy of PrintStitchAndPaste
- 4 / 16Passport WalletThis made-to-order wallet has eight interior pockets and can fit up to four passports. Buyers can customize the lining color and wrist strap.
Travel passport wallet, $55Courtesy of StitchbirdandFern
- 5 / 16Global BlingThis handmade globe ring comes in two ring sizes and can be made from a variety of materials, including brass, yellow gold plated, black rhodium plated, white rhodium plated, rose gold plated, or 925 sterling silver.
Map ring, from $13.20Courtesy of Bubblebox
- 6 / 16Spin the GlobeThis Pinterest-worthy handheld globe comes with a calligraphy lettered “adventure waits” message. It’s the ideal accessory for a travel-loving home.
Hand-painted globe, $32.Courtesy of LeMarigny
- 7 / 16Find Your BagsGive the gift of quickly being able to identify a bag out of the dreaded baggage-claim carousel. Buyers can personalize this colorful watercolor flower luggage tag with return address information and a name.
Personalized luggage tag, $9Courtesy of TangerineForest
- 8 / 16Travel TagsThis distinctive solid oak luggage tag is double-sided; one side is laser engraved with a travel-inspired design, the other with identification information.
Walnut luggage tag, $19.55Courtesy of RocketboyGifts
- 9 / 16
- 10 / 16
- 11 / 16
- 12 / 16
- 13 / 16Protect YourselfAnyone who’s ever been gouged by resort shop markups will appreciate this all-natural, waterproof sunscreen. The product is safe for kids and comes in three sizes.
Travel size sunscreen, from $6Courtesy of LenusHandcrafted
- 14 / 16Fly AwayGive the gift of being the most stylish person at the airport with this lariat airplane necklace. The piece comes in gold or silver and five different lengths.
Airplane necklace, $37Courtesy of CharmedTraveler
- 15 / 16CharmedGive the nervous (or just frequent) flier in your life a bit of extra support for those take-offs with this personalized travel charm.
Personalized travel charm, from $28Courtesy of CandTCustomLures
- 16 / 16