Photo courtesy of The Resort at Pedregal
The Resort at Pedregal
The Resort at Pedregal is a majestic resort that sits at the spot where the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortéz meet. Every room in this hotel has an ocean view, complete with binoculars for whale-watching, as well as a private plunge pool, a fireplace, and a rain shower. Decorative accents include tasteful local art, such as hand-embroidered pillows, ceramic sculptures, and hand-forged metal light fixtures. On the service side, every guest is assigned a round-the-clock personal concierge. The relatively small number of rooms keeps the vibe intimate, and guests can enjoy a sense of privacy throughout the property.
- Personal Concierge ServicesPersonal Concierges are a hallmark of The Resort at Pedregal. These dedicated staffers assist in everything from planning your vacation activities to finding the best seat at one of our restaurants, to making spa reservations
- PoolsThe Resort at Pedregal features three public pools as well as private plunge pools in all rooms and suites. Rock Pool - shallow children's pool; Adults Pool - features swim up bar, chaise lounges and beach umbrellas; Beach Club Family Pool - oceanfront, long infinity pool; and exclusive to spa guests, a Meditation Pool at Luna y Mar Spa - Saltwater pool in spa
- DiningDon Manuel's - authentic Mexican hacienda style restaurant at The Resort at Pedregal; El Farallon - sea to table, cliffside dining overlooking the Pacific Ocean with an emphasis on fresh caught seafood; Beach Club - casual dining featuring locally grown produce and freshly caught fish; Crudo - casual seafood bar with Pacific Ocean views and exclusive tasting menu
- Luna y Mar SpaPremier spa with 10 private treatment rooms and a variety of unique treatments inspired by the cycles of the moon and sun, and authentic Mexican folk healing; salon with hair styling, nail services, and makeup; fitness and tennis center
- La EstanciaHotel lobby with a tucked away library featuring an array of books, parlor games, board games, snacks and more
- AlmArte Gift BoutiqueArtisan craft store featuring a unique selection of crafts and home decor and selection of designer brands
- Ocean View Guest RoomsAuthentic Mexican style meets modern luxury in Ocean View accommodations. Rooms feature king-sized or two queen beds, private terraces, with private, infinity plunge pool, stunnning views, and interior sitting areas with a fireplace. Bathrooms are equipped with rainfall showers and a separate tub and premuim bath amenities.
- Dos Mares SuiteThis spacious 1,410-square-foot junior suite, positioned alongside Pedregal Mountain, provides stellar views of the Pacific Ocean. A comfortable oasis outfitted with a private terrace, infinity plunge pool, and plush chaise lounges, the Dos Mares Suite is filled with natural sunlight and authentic Mexican décor.
- One Bedroom Ocean View SuiteRefined luxury meets authentic Mexican design identity in the One Bedroom Ocean View Suites at The Resort at Pedregal. Each of these 1,600-square-foot suites is ideal for a honeymoon or a quiet getaway, thanks to a splendid master bedroom and a romantic infinity pool, with two covered terraces and a balcony for breathtaking views.
- Estrella SuiteThe Estrella Suite at The Resort at Pedregal redefines Los Cabos luxury. At 1,600 square feet of space, the suite offers a secluded oasis outfitted with double outdoor terraces; one offering open sky views from your plunge pool and adjacent fire pit and a second balcony that provides breathtaking views of the ocean. Off the dining room you’ll find a private patio alongside Pedregal Mountain.
- One and Two Bedroom Beachfront SuiteThe Resort at Pedregal provides the ultimate Cabo San Lucas luxury suite experience. Each One or Two Bedroom Beachfront Suite creates an elegant and intimate space, ideal for honeymoons or quiet escapes. The suite features an infinity plunge pool, fire pit and private terrace.
- Presidential Three Bedroom Beachfront SuiteWith more than 4,100 square feet of space, three comfortable bedrooms, marble bathrooms and spacious living and dining areas, the Presidential Suite is Cabo San Lucas' premier accommodation. The suite includes an infinity pool, private garden, direct beach access and stunning ocean views.
- Ocean View CasitasThe Resort at Pedregal's luxury Cabo San Lucas casitas and suites with pools feature stunning Pacific Ocean views from multiple bedroom configurations. Handcrafted Mexican motifs meet comfortable amenities to create an indulgent vacation experience where you can revel in plush features like rainforest showers, complimentary beverage stations, whale watching binoculars and private terraces with plunge pools.
- Premium SuitesLuxuriate in spacious Cabo San Lucas accommodations and enjoy personalized service from The Resort at Predregal's experienced and friendly team of butlers. From unpacking and packing your suitcase, to coordinating an incredible breakfast on your terrace or a dinner on the beach, a Butler will anticipate and satisfy your every need with warmth and expertise. Available with two and three bedroom Ocean View Suites and Casitas
- Casa Bella Vista Three Bedroom Marina ViewSavor marina views and personal butler service in The Resort at Pedregal's spacious Casa Bella Vista Three Bedroom Marina View residence. Each of these large accommodations blends refined amenities with artisan artwork and thoughtful personal butler service to create a one-of-a-kind resort experience.
Escape to The Resort at Pedregal
- Every fourth night complimentary
- Accommodations of your choice with ocean views and private plunge pool
- Welcome margaritas upon arrival
- Welcome bottle of tequila in room
- Full breakfast for two each morning insignature restaurant Don Manuel's
- Round trip airport transfers
Rates are per room, per night. A tax of 19% and a 15% service charge will be added to the guestroom bill. Complimentary nights are subject to service charge equal to 15% of room rate on paid nights. All rates for this Los Cabos vacation package are quoted in U.S. dollars.
The Luxury of Learning
The extended family of staff at the Resort at Pedregal is one of its greatest assets and consists of experts in almost any field, from sports to nutrition. And it’s easy to arrange sessions to sharpen your skills or try something new. Former ATP tennis player, Pablo Martinez, will get your heart rate up on newly resurfaced tennis courts of synthetic grass and fine sand. Executive Chef Gustavo Pinet will welcome you to “Su Cocina” (“Your Kitchen”) for lessons on how to chop, slice, roast, blend, and grill authentic Mexican dishes. Join certified trainers in the gym, yogis under the beachfront palapa, or fishermen at the edge of the surf. And to better connect with locals, enlist in a Spanish class (available for all levels). Vámonos!
“Arriba, Abajo, Al Centro, Pa Dentro!”
A trip to Cabo wouldn’t be complete without a toast and the Resort at Pedregal will ensure your glasses are overflowing. Carved into the cliffs, its Champagne Terrace features over 15 varieties, each paired with artisanal salts and cheeses. You may be surprised to learn that 90% of Mexico’s wines are produced in the greater Baja backyard; a sommelier will walk you through the best in the resort’s wine cellar. Find one you like and bring the bottle with you to dinner or to your residence. If the complimentary bottle of Tequila Clase Azul Reposado that greets each room piques your tastebuds, you’ll delight in a Tequila Tasting that will teach the differences in type, location and age. Of course, there’s always the swim-up pool bar for a midday cocktail or cold brew.
Cabo San Lucas' Spectacular Seafood
There are plenty of places to find fresh-from-the-ocean seafood in Los Cabos, but most visitors agree that El Farallon, the restaurant specializing in crustaceans and fish, is the best of the best. Located in the Resort at Pedregal, El Farallon isn't just delicious; it's also very atmospheric. Servers help you select fresh fish, presented on ice, and then weigh it on an old-fashioned scale. As guests wait for their meal, they enjoy the views of the Pacific; the restaurant and its open-air terrace sit right on the water.
Crafty in Downtown Cabo
The serenity and seclusion of The Resort at Pedregal make it easy to forget that downtown Cabo San Lucas is only a five-minute walk away. Stroll the streets for Mexican crafts like colorful calavaras (painted ceramic skulls) and serapes (blanket-like shawls). Watch artisans blow and shape glass at Vitrofusion y Arte, the glass factory whose artwork decorates the resort. And finally, cool down with a craft beer on the patio of Baja Brewing Company, the region’s first brewery.
Camino del Mar 1, Pedregal, 23455 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico