Tour Former President's Historic Plantation
Pictured here is Tulip Grove, just one of the structures on the 1,100-acre site where former President Andrew Jackson once lived and now rests with his wife Rachel. The historic plantation, called the Hermitage, was owned by Jackson from 1804 until his death in 1845. It’s located about 10 miles east of downtown Nashville.
By Jennifer Justus, AFAR Local Expert
4580 Rachels Ln, Hermitage, TN 37076, USA
Sun - Sat 8:30am - 5pm