Rocky Point Golf Course
4151 Dana Shores Dr, Tampa, FL 33634, USA
| +1 813-673-4316
Sun - Sat 7am - 6pm
Nine Holes of Local HistoryRocky Point was first opened in 1911, as one of the first courses in the state. Business was brisk for three decades, but the course had to be shut down during World War II so the government could use the land for barracks. It was reopened again as a golf course in 1953, first under management by a local family, and later by the Tampa Sports Authority.
Nowadays, Rocky Point offer nine holes of golf, an on-site cafe, and a pro shop.