Ecuador: Access a Rare Piece of a Fleeting WorldLooking for a unique travel experience? Get up-close and personal with the tropical plants and exotic animals of the Amazon Rainforest as you explore it by foot, motorized canoe, and plane with native guides. But that's not all! Discover the vibrant cultural hub of Quito and the wondrous town of Baños with its 60 waterfalls. We handle the details; you come ready for adventure.
• Explore the world’s largest river system by foot, plane, motorized canoe, and kayak.
• Meet the ultimate wildlife specialists, the indigenous Achuar tribe, as they guide you through their rainforest home to see wild toucans, caimans, howler monkeys, and much more.
• Hike in Cotopaxi National Park, home to one of South America’s most famous and most active volcanoes.
• Visit the “Devil’s Cauldron,” a powerful waterfall gushing next to a labyrinth of twisting staircases on the famous “waterfall route” of Baños.
• Journey to a claylick frequented by hundreds of macaws, parakeets, and parrots.
• Observe and even participate in traditional ceremonies with people from the Achuar community.
• Wander around the winding streets, restored colonial architecture, and lively plazas of Quito’s Centro Histórico.