Luxury Everest base Camp Trek
Khumjung 56000, Nepal
Luxury Everest Base Camp TrekLuxury Everest Base Camp Trek
• Stay at Kathmandu Valley which has 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
• A stunning 35-minute flight between Kathmandu and Lukla
• The Tengboche Monastery where participants will get an up-close view of the incredibly ornate wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas. In addition the group will be taken to observe prayer ceremonies.
• A glimpse into the life of the “mountain people” living in the heart of the Himalayas
• Remarkable views of the Khumbu Icefall on the slope of Mt. Everest
• Climbing Mt. Kala Patthar (18,225 feet) the most accessible point from which to view Mt. Everest from its base camp to its peak. The views from Mt. Kalapatthar include a 360-degree panorama of the surrounding mountain peaks
• Arriving at Everest Base Camp and walking on the Khumbu glacier
The stunning 35-minute flight between Kathmandu and Lukla takes us to the gateway of the Everest region. We explore the abundance of diverse flora and fauna in the surrounding of Lukla and Namche. The Tengboche Monastery gives visitors an up-close view of the incredibly ornate wall hangings, a 20-foot sculpture of Buddha, and the musical instruments and robes of the Lamas. In addition, the group will be taken to observe prayer ceremonies.
Luxury Everest base camp trek – specially designed to experience the extravagant EBC trek highlights making it less extreme as possible while keeping up with comfort.
Traverse the friendly Sherpa villages and Buddhist monasteries, the plain of Gorak Shep and the broad summit of Mt. Kala Patthar, the most accessible point from which to view Mt. Everest from the base. The views from Kala Patthar include a 360-degree panorama of the surrounding mountain peaks. Revel in the spectacular views of Mt. Everest – the roof of the world – as well as other mighty Himalayan summits like Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, and Thamserku to name a few, while walking on the Khumbu Glacier. The Everest Base Camp trip gives you a glimpse into the life of the “mountain people” living in the heart of the Himalayas. Embark on the Everest Base Camp luxury trek for one of the most memorable treks you will ever encounter.
Peregrine Treks has created this trip to meet and exceed customer satisfaction in luxury, quality and experience. The lodging choices along the route are designed to entail the best the country has to offer. Peregrine Treks has mixed together the highest standard accommodations with local flavor guaranteeing our guests sleep soundly in the most comfortable environment available. This deluxe trip comprises of 4 nights stay in a 5-star hotel in Kathmandu and 11 nights stay in the best lodge along the trek. Your hard days of trekking will be perfectly complemented by a comfortable and memorable stay.
Our Everest base camp trek departs every week from Kathmandu. Private treks can be arranged any time. If our set departure dates are not convenient for you, you may choose Private departures by selecting your own convenient tour date. These types of departure are best suited to couples, families, charity and small groups of friends. Customized itinerary are available as per your travel need.