Frolic Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trek• Scenic Mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla ( World's the most attractive airport).
• Beautiful Mountain views of Mount Everest,Lhotse,
Nuptse, Thamserku, Makalu Ama Dablam, Khumbu Ice fall and hundreds of other mountains.
• Inspiring hike to Kala Patthar for 360 digree Everest Himalayan views & hike to Everest base
• Sherpa Culture trek through the Sherpa villages of traditional buildings.
• Buddhism and Buddhist culture, visit to ancient Buddhist monasteries,colorful Buddhist fags, stupas,and lots of Buddhist monuments.
• Best chance to see the highest mountain of the world.
• Everest Base Camp Trek is the most popular trek in Nepal where you will find the most amazing place on earth. You will be in the valley between the absolute mountains that rise above eight thousand meters which gives you more energy to you to walk on high elevation.
• Wild life like- Musk deer, Himalayan Thar and beautiful birds will be welcoming you to make your Everest base camp trekking more memorable.
• Yaks are cool domestic animals for transport, milk and meat of this region.
• Long mane walls, mane wheel with Buddhist mantra pray for your successful Everest Base Camp trekking.
• After one full day sightseeing tour around the Kathmandu city and necessary preparations for the trek, you will fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (The starting point of Everest Base Camp Trek). After a delight flight
above the beautiful landscapes with the Scenic mountain range, you will land on Lukla airport then you
trek along the side of Dudhkoshi River reach to Phakding. You ascend
through the pine forests to Namche Bazaar. You hike to Everest view
hotel for the magnificent views of Lhotse, Amadablam, Tawache, Thamserku and other towering mountains in the Everest region of Nepal. After spending two days in Namche, you will proceed towards Tengboche where you can visit an old and beautiful monastery. Next day from Tengboche you will trek about two hours then you will be above the tree line. Every day beautiful mountains will be supporting to you for your journey of Everest. It takes eight days to get to Everest base camp including two rest days for acclimatization. After visiting Everest base camp and Kalapathar, you will trek backwards to Lukla in three day and fly back to Lukla.
• The Everest Base Camp Trek is an opportunity to Know about Sherpa ( mountain legend) life, their culture, festivals and their dally life.